- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
1. Student Application Form
2. Learning Agreement
3. Copy of legal ID card or passport
4. Transcript of Records (which shows your previous studies)
5. Copy of the registration at the home institution or university card
6. A Health Insurance Policy valid in Turkey
7. 4 Passport type photographs
1. Fill out "Muş Alparslan University Student Application Form" electronically (PC). All parts of the form must be filled out. Contact addresses of the home university and the student's contact address must be correct letting us be able to send the acceptance letters properly. Accommodation preferences must be stated carefully because a room can be reserved ONLY by filling out the Accommodation Preferences part of the Application Form. The application form must be signed and stamped by the International Office of the home university. Application forms without proper signatures and stamps will not be accepted.
2. The Student Application Form is supplemented by a Learning Agreement, which details the selected course units. Complete your Learning Agreement by consulting your ERASMUS/ECTS coordinators at your home university in order to understand which course units will be relevant and recognized as a contribution to your own degree program. During the preparation of your Learning Agreement, your coordinator can contact with the correspondent ERASMUS/ECTS coordinators of your proposed field of study at Muş Alparslan University. List of the degree programmes offered and the detailed lists of all courses can be found on our webpage.
3. The Learning Agreement has to be signed by you, your academic coordinator and your institutional coordinator. If the proposed Learning Agreement is acceptable, the correspondent academic coordinator and the Institutional coordinator of Muş Alparslan University will sign the Agreement and a copy of it will be returned to your International Office. This procedure ensures that all those involved know exactly what you will study at Muş Alparslan University. If the proposed Learning Agreement is not acceptable, the student can send a new Learning Agreement or can change the courses by filling out the "Changes to the Original Proposed Learning Agreement" (the second part of the learning Agreement) after arrival to Muş Alparslan University. An acceptance letter cannot be sent without proper confirmation of the Learning Agreement.
4. You can contact the correspondent ERASMUS/ECTS coordinator(s) at Muş Alparslan University for further information. He/she will be your contact person at Muş Alparslan University. You can also get in touch with our International Relations Office before coming to Turkey for all your questions related to the application procedure and etc.
5. These completed forms along with the other application documents must be posted by your International Office to the address below. Scanned or faxed documents and applications with incorrectly filled in documents will not be accepted.
Muş Alparslan University International Relations Office İstasyon Caddesi 49100
Erasmus Officer Responsible for Incoming Erasmus Students: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. After receiving the approval of the faculty/department, a "Letter of Acceptance" will be issued for you. This acceptance letter will be sent to the home university International Office adress and the student's personal address. The International Office of the host university can fax/scan a copy of this letter upon request in case there is any delay in the post.
7. You must take the letter of acceptance (or a faxed copy) to the nearest Turkish Consulate and apply for a student visa. The student visa is required for registration at Muş Alparslan University and getting a residence permit from the Police Department. This visa cannot be obtained in Turkey after arrival. You should allow a suitable timeframe for the visa to be processed.
8. "Confirmation Letter for Accommodation " will be sent along with the "Letter of Acceptance" if the student has requested accommodation by filling out the Application Form properly. You may also live off-campus but in such cases you are responsible for finding your housing solution.
9. Please inform our International Relations Office on your date of arrival and departure, as soon as possible. Students will be informed about "The Orientation Programme" before they arrive through e-mails sent to them.
10. Upon your arrival, please contact our International Relations Office as soon as possible for your administrative and registration procedures.
11. A "Muş Alparslan University Student Card" will be given to the student upon arrival. Students must send photos as stated in the "Required Documents for Application" to get a student card.
12. Contact your ERASMUS/ECTS coordinator(s) at Muş Alparslan University so that he/she will be aware that you have arrived and can help you with your study program and with other practical matters. Our International Relations Office will direct you to the ERASMUS/ECTS coordinator of your proposed field.
13. Within one month after your arrival in Turkey, you must apply for a residence permit. The International Relations Office will assist you with this procedure.
14. At the end of the semester, an official copy of Transcript of Records will be posted to the International Office of the home university.
15. PLEASE NOTE, exchange students are not covered by medical insurance. Be certain you have emergency/hospital coverage by getting a health insurance policy valid in Turkey before coming. Muş Alparslan University is not responsible for the students arriving without a proper health insurance.
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION
August 1, 20.. For students applying for the Fall Semester
December 1, 20.. For students applying for the Spring Semester